Skip to main content

Featured

Legitimate Salvage

If you prick me do I not bleed insides come spilling out like weeds tangled, feral, noxious - still creating patterns that never will be replicated, try or not this tangled mess is all we've got Fatalism? Of course one may etch the outcome into clay limestone, talc cliffs, iron, rust all eventually turn to dust the end is the beginning  until it's the end all's not over til it's over my friend Slates can be cleared and cleaned with care all the instruments are there an honest day's work for an honest day's pay alas, honesty's not something you parlay not a trick for a parlour that you can play on me I know too much and Too much can i see The tapestry woven with threads of my soul tattered and tainted you took it all Painted a future that was always a fake such an impressionist talents on display isolate me, convince me i was crazy ever the saint tolerating my mayhem no matter how 'terrible' everything became you'd stick it out 'ride or die...

Point, blank

The grief comes in waves

After midnight it paves

Over anything else I

Might be feeling


Bulldoze my heart

Send me right back to the start

While you try to bury

The very

Memory 

Of us, in a concrete grave


Love is everything

Til it's not worth a dime

Yeah it's The Big Short

Bloodsport

Whipcrack

Snapback

Of the final report

You better believe

I'll bet against love 

Every time


Comments

Popular Posts